Most people ceramic coat exterior paint and clear-coat, however many additional surfaces can benefit from ceramic coating. Many of our clients opt to have ceramic applied to the glass – making water bead up much tighter.
We can also protect interior surfaces with ceramic; such as leather, dash, seats, armrest, and carpet.
Wheels that have been ceramic coated also become much easier to clean and tend to not “catch” as much brake dust in between cleanings.
- How much does ceramic coating cost?
- Whats the difference in PPF and Ceramic Coating?
- What exactly is paint correction?
- Does Ceramic Coating fix scratches?
- Is Ceramic Coating only for new cars?