On its own the answer is, unfortunately, no.
This is why a paint correction is such an essential part of the process. With paint correction, we can make your paint look as good as the manufacturer intended for it to look. Once the paint is scratch free and has that show-room shine we can then “locking in” that shine with ceramic coating.
Ceramic coating will help protect your cars finish and will help it to shine longer and be easier to clean. It will feel slick and offer added protection to your cars clear-coat.
- How much does ceramic coating cost?
- PPF, Ceramic Coating, or Both?
- Whats the difference in PPF and Ceramic Coating?
- How much does Paint Protection Film (PPF) cost?
- Is Ceramic Coating only for new cars?
- How long does it take to install Ceramic Coating on a vehicle?